Hi! Thanks for dropping by .... I am attempting
to put together a blog .... This is only a temp
header and the sideshow is some of my artwork
I did and have in a Picasa folder. Big thanks to
Urbanrose Photography for the blog template helps!
What a lifesaver she has been!
http://www.urbanrosephotography.com/

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Say no to small phone app photos forever .....

I took this photo previously with my iPad 3. I actually think this was the second picture I took with my new iPad. Although I liked the photo was disappointed with the resolution size. Being printable is important to a finished photo or art project to me. I purchased the Big Photo app yesterday which upscales images fairly well. I tried it on. The photo above was used as my test sample and I was satisfied with the resulting upscales. The photo below is the above photo doubled. Not a bad result.

I then tried 3x and still think it is a usable result. I have not printed anything however. Printing is my goal so hopefully I will have a happy solution with my recent app purchase.

 

 

0 comments: