Hi! Thanks for dropping by .... I am attempting
to put together a blog .... This is only a temp
header and the sideshow is some of my artwork
I did and have in a Picasa folder. Big thanks to
Urbanrose Photography for the blog template helps!
What a lifesaver she has been!
http://www.urbanrosephotography.com/

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Say yes to these 2 IPhone Apps

I had a few minutes last night so I played with 2 new iPhone Apps and really enjoyed playing with them ... I ran the photo through Popsicolor first. That was where I spent the most time. There was so many cool choices as I tried to find the choice I liked best. After I decided I did some color & texture changing in DistressedFX.

These were really fun apps to play with and I highly recommend them. I also recently bought icolorama but haven't played with it yet. Maybe later.

 

0 comments: