Hi! Thanks for dropping by .... I am attempting
to put together a blog .... This is only a temp
header and the sideshow is some of my artwork
I did and have in a Picasa folder. Big thanks to
Urbanrose Photography for the blog template helps!
What a lifesaver she has been!
http://www.urbanrosephotography.com/

Friday, January 4, 2013

Been there, done that .....

But done a bit differently this time. I downloaded a stock photo from fontplay.com to process in a few new iPad apps. This time my artsy painting like outcome was achieved without a PC or Photoshop. I took the photo and cycled through the possible presets in Portrait HD app. The preset Portrait 1 was my final choice.

I saved the image back to the camera roll then opened it in the Photocopier App. So many I liked there. I chose Carpaccio after much playing. I again saved to camera roll.

The collage was created using The Picframe App set to 2400 x 2400.

 

I am very satisfied with the results and will use these apps again .... Maybe even often.

Photo: fontplay.com

Apps: Portrait HD, Photocopier, PicFrame

 

0 comments: