Hi! Thanks for dropping by .... I am attempting
to put together a blog .... This is only a temp
header and the sideshow is some of my artwork
I did and have in a Picasa folder. Big thanks to
Urbanrose Photography for the blog template helps!
What a lifesaver she has been!
http://www.urbanrosephotography.com/

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Great new iPad 3 Camera App - Pure Shot

Recently I learned of the release of a great new replacement app for the iPad camera. I already have several camera apps just like most Apple device owners. When I saw a new app getting a lot of praise I thought I would give it a try.

Pure Shot is a re-made 645 Pro Camera App minus the frills and filters. The user interface has been re-done making it more intuitive to the average user. What is does - it does well. I recently was able to grab a few test shots on a cold cloudy day using the night setting the App had. I did not have a blurry shot in the bunch and the light was pretty good for low light.

The App faired very well and I was well pleased. I am adding some pictures from that day that were edited in the Snapseed App. It is well worth giving it a try and adding it to your arsenal of quality apps. ...... Pure Shot Camera App.

 

0 comments: