Hi! Thanks for dropping by .... I am attempting
to put together a blog .... This is only a temp
header and the sideshow is some of my artwork
I did and have in a Picasa folder. Big thanks to
Urbanrose Photography for the blog template helps!
What a lifesaver she has been!
http://www.urbanrosephotography.com/

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Canon's A-DEP mode

Well, I learned what the A-DEP mode is actually about today while watching a Rick Sammons video from his Canon EOS personal trainer series. The A-DEP mode uses all the focus points so everything in the frame is in focus. This results in the frame having the maximum depth of field.

I had the belief it focused the main subject only or something similiar. Boy was a ever wrong.

Ever have a photography enlightening moment like this before? Care to share?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: