Hi! Thanks for dropping by .... I am attempting
to put together a blog .... This is only a temp
header and the sideshow is some of my artwork
I did and have in a Picasa folder. Big thanks to
Urbanrose Photography for the blog template helps!
What a lifesaver she has been!
http://www.urbanrosephotography.com/

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Just a Grumble ...

Something that bothers me at this time of year ......
Ever notice that some employers put a tree of limited decoration up out of sense of duty without a thought of the spirit.
Did you ever see a tree that is just stuck over there somewhere with some tacky, cheap ornaments with no feeling of festivity or connectiveness to the holiday.
It almost makes my heart want to hang a sign nearby and say "why did you bother, this is only here because you can say ......"see, I decorated"".
Cheap and tacky makes one feel manipulated, nothing more.
I think on that note I will add a few shots from my tree. Hopefully, decorated with a bit more spirit than I just mentioned.

0 comments: