Hi! Thanks for dropping by .... I am attempting
to put together a blog .... This is only a temp
header and the sideshow is some of my artwork
I did and have in a Picasa folder. Big thanks to
Urbanrose Photography for the blog template helps!
What a lifesaver she has been!
http://www.urbanrosephotography.com/

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A window into a new phase ....

I discovered an iPad app journal from Happy Tapper that I would like to play with for awhile ..... Gratitude for iPad.

(Gratitude is an emotion expressing appreciation for what one has—as opposed to, say, a consumer-oriented emphasis on what one wants or needs.)

It is pretty easy to use and is straight forward. I simply jot down my blessings of the day and add a few photos as a visual reminder of the day if I wish. Kinda fun for now and won't take too many minutes to update each day. There is the possibility of emailing your page or exporting as a .pdf. Worth a second look if you believe positive memories make positive attitudes.

 

 

0 comments: