Hi! Thanks for dropping by .... I am attempting
to put together a blog .... This is only a temp
header and the sideshow is some of my artwork
I did and have in a Picasa folder. Big thanks to
Urbanrose Photography for the blog template helps!
What a lifesaver she has been!
http://www.urbanrosephotography.com/

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Iphone app - yes we can

Takes an ordinary picture and adds red/white/blue to simulate the Obama Hope poster. I grabbed an older model truck photo that i had taken and thought the result was pleasing. But not really usuable with the word hope or change at the bottom. There didn't seem to be an option for adding your own word.

I could save it or email it but could not upload it nor edit the end result in any way. A "few uses" fun app but not a useful usable app

0 comments: